Real Estate is very different today than just a few weeks ago. Almost everything right now is shifting to a virtual format. Fortunately, over the past 10 years I have been keeping up with all the technology & latest apps to keep your move going smoothly. I'm also up-to-date with all the local rules for safety during this time. Considered an essential service, I am OPEN FOR BUSINESS!
Here's how I can help you RIGHT NOW!
1. Virtual Consultations – Instead of heading into an office, I will "meet" with you via video chat. Whether it’s your first initial needs analysis as a buyer or your listing appointment as a seller, you can still get the process started remotely and create a plan together. It's so simple & easy. CONTACT ME to schedule a conference now.
2. Home Searches & Virtual Showings – BUYERS: I will send you listings that match your criteria. Then, when you see one you like we will take a virtual walk through together. You will be able to see the home & ask me questions live. This means you can virtually walk through the homes on your wish list while keeping your family safe. SEARCH FOR HOMES NOW. SELLERS: I am scheduling virtual open houses and will create a professional virtual tours too. Buyers are out there and are looking right now. WHAT IS MY HOME WORTH TODAY
3. Document Signing – I have a very secure, easy-to-use system that allows you to sign all related documents online. It is considered the same as a legal signature here in our area. I am available via phone or chat to walk you through each one of the documents so you are comfortable knowing what you are signing.
4. Sending Money – Whether you need to pay for an appraisal or submit closing costs, I have options for you. Right now, most payments are being handled by wire. Vendors are using PayPal or other easy ways to make your payment. Many also take credit card info. The most important thing to remember if you are wiring is to ever send your informating through an email. Always speak with the vendor & they will guide you on the phone (this prevents criminals from hacking your email). And, some folks still accept the old fashioned check by mail.
5. Closing Process – I have used a mobile notary service to bring the required documents to your home before the closing, if required by your lender. I also have expert attorneys who will facilitate your transaction safely & securely with requiring your presence.
Truly, nothing beats the pleasure of a face-to-face meeting, viewing homes together & sitting around the closing table celebrating. My goal is to provide my expert service in a way that is most effective & comfortable for you.
If you need to move today, I will make it happen. You don't have to put your real estate plans on hold -- CONTACT ME and I will show you how you can continue moving forward now.
In the meantime, Be Safe and Be Savvy...Contact the Smart Realtor!